LGBTI+ Pride Wax Melt Burner
Celebrating the LGBTI+ community with this colourful wax melt burner. €4 from the sale of each rainbow burner will go to Belong To Youth Services, whom support LGBTI+ youths across Ireland.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit.
- Remove all packaging before use.
- Only use with a good quality tea-light. Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candles.
- Keep the Wax Melt Burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn the tea-light or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 3-5mm and remove any carbon build up.
- The wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten.
- Extinguish the tea-light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner, or begins to smoke.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame. Once extinguished allow wax melt burner to cool before moving.